Off-the-shelf not for you? We'll create a bespoke, unique web site
Some businesses want their websites to do an astonishing number of things for a very reasonable price.
And that’s just fine with us.
More than the who, what and where of a start-up website, and more than the enhanced content of the small business website, the scope of a custom build website is limited only by your imagination (and your budget).
After working together to analyse your business requirements, we will engage our graphic designers to create a site that is truly unique.
As a starting point, all our custom build sites include:
- a fixed price agreed at the start
- detailed requirements documented for your sign-off before work commences
- professional graphic design
- professional project management
- business email addresses
- storyboards to help you visualise what your site will look like
- a fully functional Content Management System (CMS)
- as many pages as you need to get across your message
- an XML sitemap, beneficial for SEO
- a full preview of your site in our test environment before it goes live
- regular visitor activity reports
- regular site reviews
If your business needs them, we can also add in as extras:
- mailing lists your visitors can sign up to themselves
- an email module allowing you to send out newsletters to customers
- product or service categorisation and description
- real-time booking forms
- image slideshows fading in and out
- photo galleries, custom videos and virtual tours
- interactive CGI graphics that rotate 360°
- social media integration (Facebook, Twitter and others)
- link-building campaigns to improve your search ranking
- translation into multiple languages
… and almost anything else you can think of!
Unlike many web design or marketing agencies we do not run automated software and send you out a long technical Website Review Report on what you or indeed your last developer have missed.
We recognise that the web is evolving at a tremendous pace, 1 real month = 1 web year so what was delivered just a few years ago may very well be looking tired and dated.
At the 2 BNI groups we are members of we are fully signed up to Givers Gain and offer referral clients 20 minutes of our consultancy time (at no charge).
We cover a range of areas such as "What is the objective of your website?"; "What is your business model?"; "Who is your audience?"; then we can cover User eXperience; Usability; Site Analytics; Search Engine Optimisation (On-Site).
We know the value of both your and our time but we also know that we're keen to build relationships and this approach is the first building block in establishing that trust and respect.