Cost effective & extendable Small Business Website services
Many small businesses put off going online because they think it will be complicated or expensive. Our all-inclusive small business package shows that neither of these things need to be true.
This package is ideally suited for more established firms who need a little bit more space for content than our start-up package provides. It also the perfect base for our optional extras, and suits clients who want the web (and us!) to work that little bit harder for them. With an average build time of three weeks for our small business sites, you’re closer than you think to a fantastic new web presence.
Going online with Inspire couldn’t be easier. Simply choose from one of our nine-page website templates, pick the colours that suit your branding and provide us with some text and images. If you don’t have any text, don’t worry, our copywriter can create text from your notes, ideas or existing marketing materials.
Our small business package includes:
- one domain name registration (or if you have one already, the domain transfer)
- standard hosting
- Google registration and search engine optimisation advice
- one business webmail address
- a nine-page website
- up to three marketing banners per page to promote your own business or to rent to other businesses to bring in additional revenue
- monthly marketing traffic reports to help you understand where your customers are coming from
- an ongoing support and maintenance contract
But the real beauty of our small business package is that while providing everything you need, it also supports the option to add extra value to your site. Some of our most popular choices are:
- additional pages
- additional email addresses
- a simple content management system to allow you to make your own updates or add video, images or temporary offers
- tailored customer enquiry forms for call-backs and bookings
- fade in/out header images to catch the eye of your customers
- advice on using social media, web and e-marketing
- link-building campaigns to improve your search engine ranking.
After we learn how you want the web to work for you, we’ll suggest which of these options suit your needs. If your budget doesn’t support your chosen extras right away, don’t worry. They can easily be added at a later date.
Ready to start? To view our great range of designs visit our sister site www.inspirewebsites.co.uk or just give us a call.
Unlike many web design or marketing agencies, we do not run automated software and send you out a long technical Website Review Report on what you or indeed your last developer have missed.
We recognise that the web is evolving at a tremendous pace, one real month is equal to one web year, so what was delivered just a few years ago, may very well be looking tired and dated.
At the two BNI Groups we are members of, we are fully signed up to Givers Gain and offer referral clients 20 minutes of our consultancy time (at no charge).
We cover a range of areas such as "What is the objective of your website?"; "What is your business model?"; "Who is your audience?"; then we can cover User eXperience; Usability; Site Analytics; Search Engine Optimisation (On-Site).
We know the value of both your and our time but we also know that we're keen to build relationships and this approach is the first building block in establishing that mutual trust and respect.