Using the power of our Google Adwords Management Service to drive the right traffic to your website
With Inspire you can be sure your Pay-Per-Click campaigns are in the very best of hands.
We work with you and take great care to ensure that your campaign is fully optimised so that it reaches its goals and gives you the return on investment you are looking for.
We are rated by Google as one of only a handful of elite Premier Partners. But our experience doesn’t end just there – we manage PPC campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Yahoo/Bing.
We know how to get the very best out of these advertising platforms, so if you want to advertise your business on one or many then we have a strategy for your business.
What we do to achieve this….
A thorough review of your current PPC structure, performance, and best practices, helping you understand the potential opportunities that may be just around the corner.
Analytical and statistical evidence based approach alongside creative and innovative thinking for a strategy that will make your PPC campaign efficient and effective.
A set number of hours allocated toward improving your PPC account and growing your market share, leaving you to focus on the bigger picture.
Contact us today to find out more about our Google Premier Partnership and for more information about working with you on your Pay per Click Campaigns
So what actually happens in a PPC campaign? When we work with Google Adwords, the basics are as follows:
- We plan and build your campaign with you (as below), then implement it;
- When a customer clicks on your advert as it appears in the ‘sponsored links’ (the ads that run horizontally along the top of the page or down the right-hand side of the Google search results), Google debits your pre-paid budget based on an algorithm of nine signals that derive the final ‘cost per click’. It’s not as simple as bidding higher than a competitor for a keyword to get your advert ranked higher;
- When your budget runs out, your ad is removed from Google;
- We review and report on the results of the campaign together, based on:
- the ‘click through ratio’ (CTR);
- user actions on the ‘click through’ keyword
- display network sites that sent traffic to you.
No matter what your budget, Google Adword campaigns with Inspire IT Services are always tailored to your needs.
To help monitor the effectiveness of your campaign we also can set ‘Goals with Google Adwords’ to funnel traffic from specific ads and report on what journey the user took.
We can see if a user travelled from your ad to the Confirmation Checkout page – and thus get proof that the PPC campaign has been successful.
Many of our clients can testify to the effectiveness of a PPC campaign.
We've set up many campaigns across many different sectors from Double Glazing and Conservatories to Drainage, to Plumbing, Creative sectors and many more.
For our Drainage client, once our expert planning had been completed, we tailored the campaign to suit the client’s specific needs.
Within a day he had received three enquiries and converted two of them into sales.
The cost of the Adword budget for three months plus Inspire’s fee was paid from the first converted job, demonstrating tremendous value.
How do we tailor a PPC campaign for your business? For a Google Adword campaign we work with you to:
- Establish what keywords your potential customers are interested in and searching for;
- Establish the daily budget;
- Establish what geographic location you want your adverts to be shown in. (We can target your ad to only be seen by potential clients searching for a key phrase within, say, a 30-mile radius around a given city, or a certain distance from your shop.)
- Confirm what format your advert should be: simple text, a static image or an interactive image (multi-purpose units [MPU]);
- Decide what languages you want your ad to be visible for, given that only 10% of the planet speaks English;
- Decide if you want your advert shown on both Google Search and their Display Network (that is, on YouTube and over a million display partners who monetise their website through Google Adsense); Determine when you can best convert a sale, and what time of day you expect your customers to be searching;
- Control your impressions. There is no cost attached to someone viewing your advert; you are only billed if they click. If you only want a certain number of impressions from the Display Network, we can agree this in advance;
- Review your client profile including:
- Whether or not your potential clients are using iPhones, iPods, iPads or other smart mobile devices. If so, we will ensure your advert is to be included beyond traditional desktop and laptop computers
- Whether or not your potential clients fit into a demographic. The Display Network can be managed so that your ad can be seen by, for instance, women aged 18–24 or people over 55, through a process called Demographic Bidding.
Unlike many web design or marketing agencies, we do not run automated software and send you out a long technical Website Review Report on what you or indeed your last developer have missed.
We recognise that the web is evolving at a tremendous pace, one real month is equal to one web year, so what was delivered just a few years ago, may very well be looking tired and dated.
At the two BNI Groups we are members of, we are fully signed up to Givers Gain and offer referral clients 20 minutes of our consultancy time (at no charge).
We cover a range of areas such as "What is the objective of your website?"; "What is your business model?"; "Who is your audience?"; then we can cover User eXperience; Usability; Site Analytics; Search Engine Optimisation (On-Site).
We know the value of both your and our time but we also know that we're keen to build relationships and this approach is the first building block in establishing that mutual trust and respect.