Don't have a mobile website? you may be loosing out to more that 60% of your audience
Making the choice between having a Mobile specific site and a Responsive Site should be based on what your viewers expect and want to see about your business.
Research shows that on average smartphone users check their devices 150 times a day and are using that device for at least 177 minutes each and every day. That’s just over a minute each time the phone is used.
If you need a website that is:
- Super Flexible with content moving freely across all devices
- a great User Experience – no scrolling or re-sizing needed
- Cost Effective with one solution across all platforms
- preferred and given ranking priority by the Search Engines
- easy to manage – only one strategy needed for all devices
A responsive website is one that uses the desktop design and then reconfigures the pages in response to the device that is being used to view it – i.e. mobile, large or small tablet or desktop. The pages are resized accordingly and the information contained therein re-aligned.
Responsive sites will display all the elements of your desk top version and keeps your domain name. Responsive sites switch size and appearance automatically between devices. Once a site is made responsive, that’s the job done.