We're Hiring: Digital Marketing Manager
by David Dwyer on 04/09/2017 1106 Reads
UPDATE (25/09/17): This role has now been filled however we are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals so if you're up for working in a very rewarding and challenging environment, then get in touch.
£15,000 - £22,000 a year
Inspire are a 9 year old Perth based full service digital agency looking after clients from Private, Public + 3rd Sector.
Inspire's clients are local, regional, national and international. Allied to our client-centric approach we believe passionately in delivering solutions that match our clients’ needs, backed up by extensive after-sales support.
- Working with a successful team on the delivery and execution of the online marketing strategy to support sales and marketing objectives of businesses from a diverse range of sectors
- Managing existing and cultivating new clients
- Dealing with external agencies and numerous internal departments, the successful individual must be a confident and succinct communicator.
- Keep up to date with digital and eCommerce trends.
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and telephone as they occur
- Provide technical assistance for businesses via phone and email as required.
Day To Day Role
- Manage change freezes for client site updates
- Manage Google My Business
- Local SEO content creation
- Client Product Matrix
- Image & Video Editing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Post Live Commission Testing
- Content chase up
- Site Review appointments
- Mail Chimp campaigns
- Social Media campaigns & posting
- Website Live Chat
- Guide clients through the full project life-cycle from proposal to requirements to specification to live advantageous
- Attend and contribute to meetings with digital team and manager when required.
- Have an involvement in project work as and when required.
- Attend any relevant training as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the ability to work in dynamic working environment
- Previous digital marketing & telesales experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to manage own workload
- Good communicator with internal and external departments and ability to recognise business opportunities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Logical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
- Be an effective time manager
- Have the ability to engage with a variety of individuals on a one to one basis
- Be IT and technology literate
- Have a warm and friendly approach to customers
- Possess the ability to contribute individually, and participate in teams meetings as required
- Have an understanding of social media for business purposes
- Managing multiple client accounts
- Work closely with internal and external team members
- Cold calling of prospective clients
- Provide excellent level of service to customers and build relationships
- Manage own sales pipeline to ensure targets are met and leads converted, whilst ensuring customer needs are met.
Familiarity and experience with the following
- Social Media Tools.
- SEO Tools.
- Pay Per Click Tools.
- Content Marketing Tools.
- Email Marketing Tools.
- Data & Analytics Tools.
Typically this could include:
- Google Analytics
- Webmaster Tools/Search Console
- Microsoft Office suite
- Screaming Frog
- Moz Pro + Local
- Google Keyword Planner
- 28 days holiday per year from January to December (includes public holidays)
- Salary – commensurate with experience
- This position is full-time
You will be educated to degree level with a background and interest in business, social media, marketing or related field.
If your interested then get in touch and apply via our application process.
Customer Service, e-Marketing, Facebook Management, Fair Process, Google My Business, Hiring, Human Resources, Local SEO, Mandrill App, Recruitment, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management, Team, Website Content, Website Management, Website Support