Inspire are a 10 year old Perth based full service digital agency looking after private, corporate, public and 3rd sector clients.
Inspire's clients are local, regional, national and international. Allied to our client-centric approach we believe passionately in delivering solutions that match our clients’ needs, backed up by extensive after-sales support.
We are a team of 20 designers, developers, and digital marketers and we’re looking for a project manager to join our growing team.
About this role
The web project/account manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of web projects.
You will be a problem solver who can take the project scope, deliver the project documentation, develop estimates and project plans and ensure smooth delivery of the project. Reporting to you will be a Project Team Lead (who manages 4 Web Developers) and a Web Designer. You'll have direct access to Dedicated Account Managers for Servers and Domain Names.
- Experience managing digital/web projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong management of clients and internal teams
- Excellent knowledge of the web eco-system incl DNS, Web Servers, SMTP Relay
- Experience working with Data, Creative teams, Designers and Developers
- Knowledge of front end development languages
- Experience of working with many content management systems is desirable
- Client-facing, as well as experience in working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes
- Ability to self-manage as well as managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage full project life cycle, (PRINCE2 ideally and if not then training budget is available; SDLC is a must though)
- The ability to identify problems and work swiftly to solve them
- Providing high quality, engaging service to our clients via phone, email and meetings
- Providing creative briefs for the design and development team on projects
- Supporting the client team in implementation of both small and large projects
- Supporting the client team in client meetings, providing briefs internally and executing and launching projects in line with expectations set out for all projects
- Managing and communicating ongoing client schedule and workflow
- Deliver high quality, cutting edge websites on time and on budget
- Provide cutting edge, creative solutions and strategies, to new and existing clients
We’re looking for someone with a burning desire to grow and fulfil their potential. You'll have a personal training budget so you can learn, improve your knowledge – and by working with the best, we want you to grow and succeed with the agency.
The role needs someone who has at least 2 years of digital project delivery experience. We have several projects running at any one time, so you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks without missing deadlines.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 29 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Recruiters or recruitment agencies need not contact us.
Salary:Dependent on experience