Inspire are a 10 year old Perth based full service digital agency looking after private, corporate, public and 3rd sector clients.
Inspire's clients are local, regional, national and international. Allied to our client-centric approach we believe passionately in delivering solutions that match our clients’ needs, backed up by extensive after-sales support.
Due to a rapid expansion of the business, a vacancy has arisen for an Office Manager/Personal Assistant who will provide quality executive personal assistance and office administration support and ensure the smooth operation of the business.
The role is designed to assist and drive the owner to make the best use of his time by dealing with administrative tasks on his behalf. This role is varied and should be seen as an overall enabler for the Owner.
- To provide a high quality organisational support service
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Set up efficient administrative processes with a focus on continually improving to meet changing business needs
- Effective diary management, making appointments, assessing priority of meetings and rescheduling as necessary
- HR support
- Proactive daily support for the owner, ensuring he is adequately prepared with his schedule and supporting materials where required
- Responsible for ensuring the follow up and tracking of meeting actions and outcomes with owner in accordance with agreed target dates
- Handling telephone calls professionally, screening, re-directing, taking messages or using initiative to respond and resolve the query at source where appropriate, ensuring a high level of customer service when interacting with internal and external customers
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming email in a timely and efficient manner
- Acting as a key liaison point between internal staff and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining strong communications.
- Managing Accounts via Xero: data entry for businessexpenses; creating accounts; raising invoices; following up on outstanding payments
- Liaising with Book Keeper and Accountant
- Building effective working relationships with all functions of the business
- Previous PA experience at a similar level (2 years)
- Customer focused with excellent team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues, building effective working relationships with all functions of the business
- Highly organised, self-reliant, efficient and self-motivated with the ability to systematically plan own work and that of others
- Capable of employing persuasion skills where appropriate
- An aptitude for using own judgement and decision making with the ability to work on initiative
- Ability to assimilate large quantities of written and verbal communication quickly and produce accurate, timely and well-presented minutes and supporting documentation
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Demonstration of the ability to work to tight deadlines and perform well under sustained pressure with the capability of quick thinking in rapidly changing scenarios
- A completer-finisher with a flexible, pro-active, ‘can do’ approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to achieve successful outcomes
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Prezi
- Excellent Xero skills (1+ year)
- Previous experience of undertaking an Office Manager (incl Accounts),HR and/or PA role
- Qualification in a relevant subject such as business administration or accounts
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 29 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply by emailing email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Recruiters or recruitment agencies need not contact us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience