We're Growing and Ready to Hire! Are you a great Digital Marketer? If so then get in touch
by David Dwyer on 29/01/2018 1261 Reads
We're Growing and Ready to Hire a new Digital Marketing Exec.
Will it be you?
£15,000 - £23,000 a year
Entering our 10th year, Inspire are an expanding innovative digital agency in Perth who collaborate, support, guide and consult public, private and international clients!
Inspire's clients are local, regional, national and international. Allied to our client-centric approach we believe passionately in delivering solutions that match our clients’ needs, backed up by extensive after-sales support.
- Working with a successful team on the delivery and execution of the online marketing strategy to support sales and marketing objectives of businesses from a diverse range of sectors
- Managing existing and cultivating new clients
- Dealing with external agencies and numerous internal departments, the successful individual must be a confident and succinct communicator.
- Keep up to date with digital and eCommerce trends.
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and telephone as they occur
- Provide technical assistance for businesses via phone and email as required.
Day To Day Role
- Manage change freezes for client site updates
- Manage Google My Business
- Local SEO content creation
- Client Product Matrix
- Image & Video Editing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Post Live Commission Testing
- Content chase up
- Site Review appointments
- Mail Chimp campaigns
- Social Media campaigns & posting
- Website Live Chat
- Guide clients through the full project life-cycle from proposal to requirements to specification to live advantageous
- Attend and contribute to meetings with digital team and manager when required.
- Have an involvement in project work as and when required.
- Attend any relevant training as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the ability to work in dynamic working environment
- Previous digital marketing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to manage own workload
- Good communicator with internal and external departments and ability to recognise business opportunities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Logical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
- Be an effective time manager
- Have the ability to engage with a variety of individuals on a one to one basis
- Be IT and technology literate
- Have a warm and friendly approach to customers
- Possess the ability to contribute individually, and participate in teams meetings as required
- Have an understanding of social media for business purposes
- Managing multiple client accounts
- Work closely with internal and external team members
- Cold calling of prospective clients
- Provide excellent level of service to customers and build relationships
- Manage own sales pipeline to ensure targets are met and leads converted, whilst ensuring customer needs are met.
Familiarity and experience with the following:
- Social Media Tools
- SEO Tools
- Pay Per Click Tools
- Content Marketing Tools
- Email Marketing Tools
- Data & Analytics Tools
Nice to have
- Ability to challenge
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Telesales experience
- 28 days holiday per year from January to December (includes public holidays)
- Salary – commensurate with experience
- Pension Benefits
- This position is full-time
You will be educated to degree level with a background and interest in business, social media, marketing or related field.
If you're interested then get in touch and apply via our application process.
Customer Service, e-Marketing, Facebook Management, Fair Process, Google My Business, Hiring, Human Resources, Local SEO, Mandrill App, Recruitment, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management, Team, Website Content, Website Management, Website Support