Our Large Network Penetration Testing Packages are designed to test IT systems of up to 30 Public IP addresses. The Penetration testing is to test your networks and applications for vulnerabilities in order to make sure they are secure against automated attacks from cyber criminals and hackers.
This will usually take 4 – 5 Days to complete and includes:
• Efficient testing of your IT systems.
Testing your networks and applications in order to ensure these are reasonably secure against automated cyber attacks. Predefined and agreed terms of engagement delivered for a known and fixed cost with a comprehensive report identifying any vulnerabilities as well as recommended actions to fix these.
• Network Testing – for an environment with up to 30 externally facing IP addresses (ideally on the same subnet), up to 25 internal servers and no more than 200 PC’s/Laptops running on no bigger than 2 x class C networks, included are the testing of firewalls, routers, switches and proxy server.
• Test Report – a full report describing the tests performed. Each potential vulnerability will be identified and ranked in order of importance and a best practice solution will be recommended to fix the vulnerabilities. The report also includes an Executive Summary that identifies the risks to the business and possible solutions in non-technical terms.
Penetration Testing – Additional Options
These include the following:
• Additional 14 public IP addresses
• Web Application Testing
• Wireless LAN Testing (Up to 4 WAPs)
• Social Engineering Attack
• Online Report Presentation
The report can be presented by the penetration tester in person if the Onsite Report Presentation option is selected.
Unlike many web design or marketing agencies, we do not run automated software and send you out a long technical Website Review Report on what you or indeed your last developer have missed.
We recognise that the web is evolving at a tremendous pace, one real month is equal to one web year, so what was delivered just a few years ago, may very well be looking tired and dated.
At the four BNI Groups we are members of, we are fully signed up to Givers Gain and offer referral clients 20 minutes of our consultancy time (at no charge).
We cover a range of areas such as "What is the objective of your website?"; "What is your business model?"; "Who is your audience?"; then we can cover User eXperience; Usability; Site Analytics; Search Engine Optimisation (On-Site).
We know the value of both your and our time but we also know that we're keen to build relationships and this approach is the first building block in establishing that mutual trust and respect.