The web project/account manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of web projects for clients from blue chip multi nationals, to politicians to monasteries to prestige venues and everything else in between.
You will be a problem solver who can take the project scope, deliver the project documentation, develop estimates and project plans and ensure smooth delivery of the project. Reporting to you will be a Project Team Lead (who manages 4 Web Developers) and a Web Designer. You'll also have direct access to Dedicated Account Managers for Servers and Domain Names.
Whilst the qualfications and education requirements listed below are ideal, a candidate with relevant and demonstrable experience in the field of web related project management will definitely stand out
The role needs someone who has at least 2 years of digital project delivery experience. We have several projects running at any one time, so you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks without missing deadlines. This includes the following:
- Experience managing digital/web projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong management of clients and internal teams
- Excellent knowledge of the web eco-system incl DNS, Web Servers, SMTP Relay
- Experience working with Data, Creative teams, Designers and Developers
- Knowledge of front end development languages
- Experience of working with many content management systems is desirable
Project Management: all these will be nice to have
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
A degree in a relevant subject would be ideal, however if you don’t have the academic qualifications but you do have the experience, then PLEASE get in touch.
- Client-facing, as well as experience in working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes
- Providing high quality, engaging service to our clients via phone, email and meetings
- Providing creative briefs for the design and development team on projects
- Supporting the client team in implementation of both small and large projects
- Supporting the client team in client meetings, providing briefs internally and executing and launching projects in line with expectations set out for all projects
- Managing and communicating ongoing client schedule and workflow
- Deliver high quality, cutting edge websites on time and on budget
- Provide cutting edge, creative solutions and strategies, to new and existing clients
- Ability to self-manage as well as managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage full project life cycle
- The ability to identify problems and work swiftly to solve them
40 hours per week
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
As part of your application please include some examples of projects that you consider you have successfully delivered.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage