You will be taking the lead with our client website projects.
You will be a problem solver who can work with clients to determine a project's scope, create estimates/quotes and project plans to ensure smooth deliveries.
You will have a team of designers and developers to work with to deliver world class solutions, so experience of managing/assigning tasks to other team members would be useful. It is fast-paced and exciting work and you will be able to see projects all the way from the idea stage to websites going live.
Here is a small sample of some recent client work – these are the sort of projects you would be working on.
We’ve maintained our offices during the pandemic, however all our team are now working remotely till the pandemic passes.
The role needs someone who has at least 2 years of digital project delivery experience. We have several projects running at any one time, so you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks without missing deadlines. This includes the following:
- Experience managing digital/web projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong management of clients and internal teams
- Excellent knowledge of the web eco-system, incl: DNS, Web Servers, SMTP Relay
- Experience working with Data, Creative teams, Designers and Developers
- Knowledge of front end development languages
- Experience in working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes
- Experience of working with many content management systems is desirable
A degree in a relevant subject would be ideal, however if you don’t have the academic qualifications but you do have the experience, then get in touch.
- Providing high quality, engaging service to our clients via phone, email and meetings
- Providing creative briefs for the design and development team on projects
- Supporting the client team in implementation of both small and large projects
- Supporting the client team in client meetings, providing briefs internally and executing and launching projects in line with expectations set out for all projects
- Managing and communicating ongoing client schedule and workflow
- Deliver high quality, cutting edge websites on time and on budget
- Provide creative and effective solutions and strategies to new and existing clients
- Ability to self-manage as well as managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
Knowledge of the following Project Management frameworks:
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- PRINCE2 or Agile
- The ability to identify problems and work swiftly to solve them
40 hours per week
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage