You will be working with our successful marketing team at our head office in Perth where you will play a key role in the delivery of the Inspire marketing strategy and online content. Dealing with external and internal stakeholders you will build positive partnerships, creating compelling and well written narratives for project tenders and online and print content for a variety of clients.
You will add value by keeping up to date on the latest copywriting thinking and trends.
You will prepare informative and engaging presentation content.
You will be a confident communicator who is able to present effectively at sales meetings.
Day to Day Role
You will be creating online and print content for our variety of clients in different sectors, while keeping an eye on the SEO compatibility and ensuring that content fits within the marketing strategies.
As an integral part of our sales meetings, our copy writers advise our clients directly on options and opportunities with th highest level of customer service. Additionally, you will aid the creation and updating of well-written narratives for tenders, marketing presentations, and other internal online content.
Aside your daily role, you will have the chance and will be encouraged to actively contribute to meetings with the digital team and the manager as required.
When required, you will become involved with other project work as part of our development team.
You will also have the chance to attend relevant training as required should opportunities arise.
- Previous SEO copywriter experience, preferably within a digital setting
- Experience delivering high quality and effective content for use in a variety of settings
- Experience working with multiple teams within a business setting
- Knowledge/experience of various business and charity sectors
A degree in a relevant course (e.g. journalism or marketing) would be advantageous but is not essential to be considered for the position. We are more interested in your experience and abilities, so please provide a relevant content portfolio to demonstrate your creative and analytical thinking.
- Create online and print content for a variety of clients in different sectors, managing multiple client accounts
- Contribute to the Inspire marketing strategy & online content
- Advise during sales meetings
- Create compelling and well written narratives for tenders
- Contribute informative & engaging presentation content
- Contribute internally on the latest copywriting thinking & trend
- Attend and contribute to meetings with digital team and manager when required
- Have an involvement in project work as and when required
- Attend any relevant training as required
- Effective Writing, Editiong, and Project Management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to successfully manage internal and external communications
- Strong attention to detailAbility to deliver against tight deadlines
- Managing your own workload independently and effective prioritisation of tasks as required
- Flexibility and capability to effectively adjust to a changing environment
- Working well as part of a team while being capable of delivering results independently
- IT and technology literacy
- Understanding of Social Media requirements
40 hours per week
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years
As part of your application please include your content portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage