What are we looking for?
You will be a forward thinker with a passion for all things digital, you will have a wealth of experience in online outreach. You will be able to help drive growth in both organic and paid channels for Google, Bing, and Social Media campaigns using platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You will have the ability to drive engagement and grow audiences with the key focus to drive sales.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- You will be providing world-class service to our customers and help grow their SEO, PPC, and Social marketing channels
- Writing clear, usable content that is appropriate for the audience and purpose.
- Creating plans and strategies on customer accounts
- Meetings virtually with clients (Microsoft Teams / Zoom)
- Creating Service package proposals to new and potential customers
- Manage customer quotations and account Billing
- Managing projects to strict deadlines
- Working/liaising with other members of the digital marketing team to meet monthly targets
- Managing Google Adwords accounts (PPC Campaigns and Google Shopping feeds)
- Assist with social media campaigns when required
- Other general administrative duties as and when required.
Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Can demonstrate abilities with very little supervision
- A team player attitude
- Content writing abilities
- Google Tag Manager and tracking
- CMS and SAAS based experience (Shopify, Magento, WordPress)
- Experience in optimizing Google Shopping and social media product feeds
- Can demonstrate high SERP rankings for keywords
- Able to identify upselling / cross-selling opportunities
- Experience in managing customer accounts
- Project Management mindset (We use Kanban / Gantt Methodology)
- Hootsuite or similar
- SEO Software (SE Ranking, Screaming Frog for an example)
- E-Commerce SEO experience (Can enhance CRO, UX, Product Optimisation)
- General Microsoft Packages
- Social Media Platforms (Growth for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- You will be an advanced practitioner in Organic SEO, Local SEO and PPC
- Can demonstrate a Google PPC campaign with good conversion and ROI
- Experience in optimizing campaigns with high PPC budgets
- Local SEO experience (Citations, Google My Business, Bing Listings)
Education / Qualifications:
- You will have a marketing degree or equivalent which strongly connects to Marketing
- You will be Google Adwords certified
You will have a marketing degree or equivalent
- 30 days paid holiday per year (pro rata) incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms, and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have a direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year, we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
- Opportunities to progress and shape your career, as we offer training packages and staff development planning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.