Inspire is a full-service digital agency, established in 2008, looking after private, corporate, public and third sector clients. We are undergoing a period of exciting growth and looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our client base is worldwide and from all sectors, large multi nationals to exciting, independent, and innovative enterprises.
We are one of Scotland’s top digital agencies with a head office in Perth, a design and project hub in Glasgow and satellite offices throughout Scotland.
Our vision is to raise the standards in the delivery of digital services. We go above and beyond to deliver impactful return on investment for our clients, through the professional delivery of digital services; aiming to be the partner of first choice when it comes to the expert delivery of web development, design and visibility.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can make a real impact?
Are you looking for the next step in your career where you can build a design team?
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to lead with client project work across both web, mobile and social media. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all stages of the design process, from ideation right through to concept generation and delivery and to build a team as our client base grows.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Liaising with clients to understand requirements; identify ways of using design to solve problems and deliver effective solutions;
- Producing design concepts, wireframes, and materials for client use;
- Designing websites, applications and digital products and services;
- Communicating designs and ideas to clients, project managers and developers;
- Supporting our marketing team and the sales team with presentations, graphics, and proposals;
- Participating in design discussions and planning, as well as providing feedback;
- Working internally to elevate the design capabilities of the company and identifying new opportunities for us to grow
- Supporting the development of the Inspire brand
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Proven experience as a designer working on web designs and user interfaces
- Ability to work with clients to determine a detailed and accurate design brief
- Significant experience working with clients in an agency environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A highly pro-active approach and comfortable working independently
- A creative problem-solver
- Quality-led with the confidence to feedback and challenge when required
- Passionate to support the team across the business to improve individual design capabilities, raising the game in terms of creative delivery
- Familiar with using industry design software - particularly Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to lead a team
- A design-based educational background is preferred, along with experience of branding and graphic design
40 hours per week
We are proud to offer:
- A rewarding, close-knit team working environment;
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting and creative clients;
- The opportunity to develop your professional experience, with direct influence on the success of clients' online presence;
- The chance to shape the future direction of our business, as a small, growing business;
- Investment in your ongoing training and professional development, to nurture and expand your skills. Our philosophy is that when people grow, businesses grow;
- A competitive salary package;
- Generous holiday entitlement;
- Hybrid and remote working opportunities, with office facilities available across Scotland;
- Free onsite parking at our office premises;
- Pension contributions
Passion: We are passionate in all that we do, in all projects we deliver and for the greater good that we’re all working towards. We go above and beyond.
Integrity: We operate with integrity by demonstrating fairness to all. Our integrity, experience and authenticity earn trust and respect from our clients, partners, people, and the industry at large.
Ingenuity: We’re clever, original and inventive in the delivery of our progressive digital solutions for clients – finding better, more effective ways of delivering business goals by disrupting their norm.
As part of your application, please include a copy of your CV, including examples of your recent achievements.
Please also add answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you have any unspent criminal convictions?
- What are your salary expectations for the advertised role?
- What notice period are you required to give your current employer?