We are looking for someone who has a passion to challenge themselves and see their projects come alive.
The position would suit someone already in a Web Design role with either another Agency or working for a company in-house.
As part of a very strong team you will be exposed to the latest trends, tools and technologies.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject would be advantageous
- Solid knowledge of Digital Design / Mobile / HTML5 / CSS3 / Adobe CC / UX
- Previous industry experience, preferably working within a Digital Agency
- Competence with online prototyping tools such as InVision
- Experience with infographics
- Experience with video editing software
- As part of your application please include your portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
- Any on the job training and qualifications in HTML5/Adobe and various software is advantageous.
- Producing Mock Web Design layouts based on detailed requirements
- SaaS Application Design layouts
- Graphic Design
- Familiarity with at best and ideally technical experience in the following:
- You will be creative with an eye for detail
- Enjoys interacting with clients and development teams
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
40 hours per week
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
As part of your application please include your portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage