You will be our Lead Designer, in charge of managing and growing your team while setting standards for the quality and output of the work we present to our clients.
Your experience as a designer will give you the foundation to understand clients’ goals and ask the right questions to deliver creative, one-of-a-kind digital solutions that are tailored exactly to our clients’ needs and values.
You will support projects covering all things digital – e-commerce, SaaS development, mobile, tablet and desktop websites, graphic design, and branding.
You will provide direction for our interdisciplinary teams to broadcast not only our but all our clients’ stories out to the world.
We’ve maintained our offices during the pandemic, however all our team are now working remotely till the pandemic passes.
- Solid knowledge of Digital Design / Mobile / HTML5 / CSS3 / Adobe CC / UX
- Competence with online prototyping tools such as InVision
- Familiarity with at best and ideally technical experience in the following:
A degree in a related subject would be preferred but not essential for the right candidate
Any on the job training and qualifications in HTML5/Adobe and various software is advantageous.
- Producing Mock Web Design layouts based on detailed requirements
- Producing SaaS Application Design layouts
- Developing Branding guidelines for clients
- Guiding, evaluating, and redirecting creative development as required
- Supporting marketing and development teams creatively
- Managing the design team, incl leading, mentoring, and taking accountability for their develpoment of designs for clients
- Playing a key role in developing client tenders and pitching new project ideas to potential clients
- Developing a strategy to grow the design department
- Ability to manage your own work while successfully integrating into interdisciplinary teams as required
- Leading project teams successfully
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Identify and critique good and poor UX design from websites (client, competitor, comparator)
- An eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
32-40 hours per week
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
As part of your application please include your portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage