Inspire are a full-service digital agency, established in 2008, looking after private, corporate, public and third sector clients. We are undergoing a period of exciting growth and opportunities are excellent for committed staff with Inspire. Our client base is worldwide and from all sectors, large multi-nationals to exciting, independent, and innovative enterprises.
We are one of Scotland’s top digital agencies with a head office in Perth, a design and project hub in Glasgow and satellite offices in Fife, Edinburgh, Stirling, Kilmarnock, and West Lothian. We are a team of designers, developers, and digital marketers and we are looking for ambitious people to join our growing team.
Due to ongoing growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for the right person, as a Marketing & Sales Administrator. It will be fast paced but never a dull moment. You will be at the heart of 2 of our team's core administrative duties:
- Search Marketing
This is a new position with career development options to progress further in this role. You will be surrounded by exceptional people looking to support your development
Our philosophy is that when people grow, businesses grow.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales and Administration would be great
- Administration and in Telesales, with a clear understanding on how to generate new business online.
- Comfortable generating reports and working with data from different systems. (We use HubSpot for example)
- Attending client meetings both virtually and face to face as minute taking will be required.
- Email marketing software experience (Mailchimp)
- Content writing abilities with a creative flair who can adapt to different industry requirements (nice to have)
- Agency experience desirable
Educated to Higher or Degree Level
We are flexible, however someone with vocational or academic qualifications in any business admin,sales, search marketing or similar subject would be advantageous.
13-1199.00 Business Operations Specialists, All Other
This a developmental role as you’ll be learning alongside a first-class search marketing team on the delivery and execution of marketing, administrative and sales related tasks.
- Ensure that the department is aligned to core business objectives
- Supporting the team who are working under pressure to project timelines
- Generating SEO Reports (training will be provided)
- Internal/External minute taking
- Create / Update team meetings
- Updating Client Communications and Calendar entries
- Create spreadsheets and reports on behalf of the team and any ad hoc tasks required
- Create team training documents and procedures
- Organising Client Calls / Video Meetings
- Liaising with Internal departments
- Liaise with the graphics team when required
- Net Promoter Score: Review and Feedback (training will be provided)
- Supporting PR and Social Media
- Facilitating and adding blogs (training will be provided)
- Liaise with our PR contractors and partner Trade / Industry bodies
- Facilitating social media content to populate the Content Marketing Calendar
- Following relevant groups to increase followers
- Supporting E-Marketing
- Facilitate business and marketing comms via e-newsletters
- Supporting the Business Development Manager:
- Liaise with the business development manager and assist on sales related tasks
- Identifying networking opportunities
- Customer Enquiry Administration (training will be provided)
- Taking Client Calls
- Telesales following up on existing leads and cold calling
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain effective partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive with little supervision
- Organised and able to work under pressure, managing deadlines and customer expectations
- Project Management mindset (Able to manage your day with the systems provided I.E Open Project, Microsoft Teams, HubSpot, aligning with team scheduling).
We value continuous learning and investing in our team.? We are looking for someone with a burning desire to grow and fulfil their potential.
You will have a personal training budget so you can learn, improve your knowledge – and by working with the best, we want you to grow and succeed with us.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 30 days paid holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Up to £20,000 per annum (DOE)
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum
- In the last year we have grown and plan to double in size, so you’ll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond
- Opportunities to progress and shape your career, as we offer training packages and staff development planning
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit, and snacks
- All our offices follow the latest Scottish Government Covid-19 regulations
- The role can be remote for the right candidate
We offer a bonus scheme based on milestone achievement of your Personal Development Goals
- Accreditations (A Bonus)
- Training Provided in some areas of this package, however you will be able to demonstrate your sales and marketing experience, especially when generating new business.
- Some SEO knowledge is a bonus however training will be provided in this area too.