We are on the lookout for a graphic designer to join a young talented marketing team. The graphic designer role will be responsible for the creation of all on-board developments. This is to support the company with oncoming exciting developments.
At a minimum, graphic designers should possess a Bachelors degree in graphic design, a four-year program. Two-year associate degree programs are also common, though a four-year degree is preferable.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
- Creative thinking skills
Additional qualifications relevant to graphic design are preferred but are not required for this role.
- Daily duties will include:
- Creating designs for all required ongoing projects,
- Supporting Project Managers and Marketing Manager
- Bringing new creative ideas to the table
- Work on designs for digital channels, i.e. website and social media
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
40 hours per week
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
As part of your application please include your portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage