Inspire are a full-service digital agency, established in 2008, looking after private, corporate, public and third sector clients. We are undergoing a period of exciting growth and opportunities are excellent for committed staff with Inspire. Our client base is worldwide and from all sectors, large multi nationals to exciting, independent, and innovative enterprises.
We are one of Scotland’s top digital agencies with a head office in Perth, a design and project hub in Glasgow and satellite offices in Fife, Edinburgh, Stirling, Kilmarnock, and West Lothian. We are a team of designers, developers, and digital marketers and we are looking for ambitious people to join our growing team.
Our philosophy is that when people grow, businesses grow.
What you’ll do
You will be working alongside our first-class marketing team on the delivery and execution of the online marketing strategy to support sales and marketing objectives for our own website(s) as well as for our clients from a diverse range of sectors.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic and busy environment, working under pressure to create content which meets client requirements.
You will manage your own sales pipeline to ensure targets are met and leads are converted, following up on existing leads and cold calling.
You will be dealing with external agencies and numerous internal departments, you will be a confident and succinct communicator and with a keen interest in the latest marketing trends, you will keep up to date with trends within digital and eCommerce settings.
Who you are
- A Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Google Certification (Adwords or System) desired but not essential
- Accreditations (I.E Semrush, Shopify, MOZ) desired but not essential.
Key skills and experience we would like you to have are: -
- Local SEO and Citation experience is essential.
- You will feel comfortable with Technical SEO auditing and able to bring forward solutions (Screaming Frog, Semrush).
- You will have experience in backlinking both locally and on an international level.
- Ability to create strategies on a (per client basis), able to think outside the box and ensure reports are fully accurate.
- You will feel comfortable with client meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Must have experience and feel confident with Google Packages (Tag Manager, Console, Suite, YouTube, Adwords My Business, Google Analytics)
- You will be able to demonstrate little supervision
- Project Management mindset (Able to manage your day with the systems provided I.E Open Project, Microsoft Teams, Hubspot, aligning with team scheduling).
- Keeps up to date with best practice, SEO methodologies and SE algorithm changes.
- You will have the abilities to provide successful On-Page and Off page SEO
- Content writing abilities with a creative flair who can adapt to different industry requirements.
- You will have previous digital marketing and telesales experience.
- You will be organised and able to work under pressure, managing conflicting deadlines and the ability to work under pressure, managing your own workload.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain effective partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Agency experience preferred
What we value
We value continuous learning and investing in our team. We are looking for someone with a burning desire to grow and fulfil their potential. You will have a personal training budget so you can learn, improve your knowledge – and by working with the best, we want you to grow and succeed with us.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Up to £25,000 per Annum (DOA)
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum.
- Add great achievements to your CV: you'll have direct influence on the success of many client’s online presence.
- In the last year we have grown and plan to double in size, so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- Opportunities to progress and shape your career, as we offer training packages and staff development planning.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit, and snacks.
40 hours per week