- Working with a successful team on the delivery and execution of the online marketing strategy to support sales and marketing objectives of businesses from a diverse range of sectors
- Managing existing and cultivating new clients
- Dealing with external agencies and numerous internal departments, the successful individual must be a confident and succinct communicator
- Keep up to date with digital and eCommerce trends
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and telephone as they occur
- Provide technical assistance for businesses via phone and email as required.
Day To Day Role
- Manage Google My Business
- Local SEO content creation
- Image & Video Editing (preferable)
- User Acceptance Testing (preferable)
- Post Live Commission Testing (preferable)
- Mail Chimp campaigns
- Social Media campaigns & posting (preferable)
- Guide clients through the full project life-cycle from proposal to requirements to specification to live (preferable)
- Attend and contribute to meetings with digital team and manager when required
- Have an involvement in project work as and when required
- Attend any relevant training as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the ability to work in dynamic working environment
- Previous digital marketing & telesales experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to manage own workload
- Good communicator with internal and external departments and ability to recognise business opportunities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Logical thinker
- Works well as part of a team
- Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
- Be an effective time manager
- Have the ability to engage with a variety of individuals on a one to one basis
- Be IT and technology literate
- Have a warm and friendly approach to customers
- Possess the ability to contribute individually, and participate in teams meetings as required
- Have an understanding of social media for business purposes
- Managing multiple client accounts
- Work closely with internal and external team members
- Cold calling of prospective clients
- Provide excellent level of service to customers and build relationships
- Manage own sales pipeline to ensure targets are met and leads converted, whilst ensuring customer needs are met.
- Social Media Tools
- SEO Tools
- Pay Per Click Tools
- Content Marketing Tools
- Email Marketing Tools
- Data & Analytics Tools
We will ask you to demonstrate competencies with the above
40 hours per week
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years
As part of your application please include your portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage