- Working with a successful team on the delivery and execution of the online marketing strategy to support sales and marketing objectives of businesses from a diverse range of sectors
- Managing existing and cultivating new clients
- Dealing with external agencies and numerous internal departments, the successful individual must be a confident and succinct communicator
- Keep up to date with digital and eCommerce trends
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Higher education grades in English, Business studies and administration would be advantageous.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- An SVQ level 3 in digital marketing or administrative studies would be advantageous.
Daily duties will include:
- Conduct Market Research
- Assist with the implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Communicate Brand Virtues
- Support marketing executives
- Administrative duties
Any knoweledge in the area of social media, marketing, and back end of the systems would be advantegous
25-40 hours per week
- 30 days paid holiday per year (pro rata) incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.