The ideal candidate will have experience working in a sales and Business Development Brief Role Summary and will have a proven track record in achieving targets.
They will also have an in depth knowledge of Marketing and/or Web Development and be able to have technical conversations and provide guidance and support to clients regarding their needs.
The role comes with a competitive basic salary with the opportunity to double this through on target earnings. This is a fantastic opportunity for a budding sales person, to join a thriving business and establish a lucrative career in an emerging market.
We are looking for candidate’s with a proven track record in sales, preferably from within the digital, creative or marketing sectors.
A bachelors degree in a relevant subject such as business management, marketing or IT would be advantageous.
Qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) would be preferred.
- Daily duties will include:
- Generating new sales opportunities from incoming and qualified leads.
- Building on existing relationships and generating new ones.
- Establishing customer requirements, providing demonstrations, and ensuring all needs are met.
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining commercial awareness and market research.
- Attending networking and industry events.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
40 hours per week
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
As part of your application please include your portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage