Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
May direct and lead the work of others.
Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
This role will not require any prior specific experience. However, it would be advantageous to have some experience working in and around a corporate environment.
Relevant Standard grades in Administration, English and Business Management are preferred.
Qualifications will be given through a modern apprenticeship and are not required to apply for this role.
Answering and transferring phone calls
- Representing the company as first point of contact for phone calls and office visitors.
- Managing supplier bills on accounting system including providing management with payment schedule as required.
- Dealing with post / deliveries.
- Maintain filing system
- Maintaining CRM application records
- Manage Office emergency evacuation procedures – after appropriate training
- Maintain First Aid office provisions – after appropriate training
- Manage kitchen/cleaning and office supplies
- Responsible for general office tidiness
- Provide support to Management as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Computer literate
40 hours per week
- 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum (we recently went to Glasgow stayed in a nice hotel and did the Sub Crawl, Escape Rooms and fine dining)
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
- In the last year we've grown and plan to double in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
We offer a profit sharing pool for employees who stay with us for 2 years.
As part of your application please include your portfolio showing examples of final and draft work.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
a) This is a full-time role not a freelancer role
b) No agencies need engage